I've been in Jamaa since 2011. and yes I do love Jamaa but our beloved Jamaa has adults!? now I am friends with a young adult. her username is otter01 but she's not one of the inappropriate adults. she's actually one of my best friends EVER. but anyways, I've notice in our beloved Jamaa that there is two places that there has been inappropriate siting in
as we go into Jamaav township-
there are 6 heros of jamaa, but there not always around. I once went into jamaa when there was a cheetah that was sitting there minding her own business and a wolf came up and hopped by her. she was like 10 or 11. and everyone was grossed out, I thought if my parents EVER knew they would delete my account. next place in jamaa.-
now in sarepia forest-
once a TEENAGER, made a account, he was a new jammer so we couldn't tell animal jam headquarters. he went up to EVERY girl there and hopped by them. people take avenge of wolves. just because they hop front paws first then back paws last. people don't realize that there doing that in front of children! if they do they just don't care. we need to protect our jamaa. disney closed pixie hollow (aka disney fairies) just because of people getting on there and being inappropriate and I'm not talking about like, being mean or anything like that. there are 4-20 year olds on animal jam. 4-12 year olds don't need to see that.
Be aware in jamaa! my fellow Jammers!






No comments:
Post a Comment