_____________________________________________________________
Jamaalidays in july!? mostly what jamaaliday in July is just like Christmas in July I truly think Christmas time is the best part of the year. the snow, fun with your siblings, parents. family. my sister is 20 and i will cry when she moves out. all the Christmases we had together. since I was one years old to eleven years old, I think animal jam is nice to put jamaalidays in animal jam considering jamaalidays are the jamaa days of Christmas most non Christians don't celebrate Christmas and if they do its just to get gifts jamaaildays are the best days of jamaa, enjoy jamaalidays! Jam on!
Have your self a merry jamaaliday. forever will jamaaliday be in your heart, every nice memory, time you spend with your buddies enjoying your time on animal jam, will be the best time ever on animal jam. this will be the best ever thing. if you don't have friends in real life you can always think to go on animal jam and your buddies will make you feel better. if people bully you, your buddies will be there for you.
____________________________________________________________
Halloween for all jammers? In October I logged on to see they put Halloween decorations up!? play the music, "spooky old bones"? my mom was flipping out when she heard the music! I don't celebrate Halloween but I'm not against people who do. its there life not mine. if they like Halloween let them. a long time ago, Halloween was safe, but now.... people make it look horrible! they have horrible costumes that scare children. even if there not for scaring. but my mom gives me and my siblings candy and so does my dad because we don't go trick or treating.


No comments:
Post a Comment